Welcome to another hint ‘ums puzzle! I put together a fun one for today. I am excited to share it with you. I want to note, however, that, for this puzzle, you might have to solve it on a computer or tablet. The intro is a little long and hides the “play” button on a mobile screen. My apologies.
But let’s continue on, shall we! Good luck!
Beginning with #5: it is a two-word answer. I forgot to put the space in there. It’s the finale of your trip. I will put the answer at the end of this post in white-out 🙂
#6, I know you were thinking “nap,” and that is a fantastic idea–perhaps you would even take a nap if you wanted to ____. 🤷🏼♀️ It is one of those questions that is easily overthought, so I will give you the cheat at the end in white out.
7. Not snorkeling, but close.
8. I’d give it away with a hint, so peek at the extra clue below with the others.
9. What is the opposite of ugly? What is the opposite of a pencil? Smash ’em together 🙂
12. Some people travel alone, and others travel in _______.
Last one. I’ll give you a hint (😉), it’s not “figured”. Answer below.
You’ve reached the end!! That’s puzzle ten. Submit your scores; you can do so anonymously by entering today’s word: “Islander” or another silly name, rather than your name. If you feel like your name is silly, but don’t want to use today’s word, you can steal this one: Pizza Guru. 😋
As always, you can submit your puzzle early with the paper airplane icon 🙂
Here are those cheats:
5. Last day. 6. Rest. 7. Scuba. 8. “Let me check my ______.” 9. Pretty pens. 12. Groups. Last: Planned.
See you tomorrow with puzzle 11!