Hi all! I am back with daily puzzle eleven! I’ve got lots of hints for this one.😉 It is all about visiting the country and it has a lot of clue words.
Here is the puzzle, to follow along, and let’s jump right in!
3. Where do you keep the farm animals and the farm tools?
4. You often think of Wyoming or any other rodeo/cattling state when you think of these. I imagine beautiful wooden gates around them. I’ve included the answer below.
5. The bigger word for “big” is the first of the two words of this answer.
8. Yes, it is what you think it is, but the Southern way 🙂
10. it’s not metal.
13. Hint below 😜
15. It’s two words.
16. “A bouquet of grass?!” Not a bouquet; think of…. before the bouquet would be picked. Where from? Maybe that’s too much of a hint? The answer is below.
18. This word is plural. I didn’t write it plural tense, I’m sorry 😫
19. Answer below.
Last one: what do ya do to catch a fish? Yes 😜
Those are all the cheats I have for you! If you discovered other stumpers, comment below! If you came from this post to solve this puzzle, submit your puzzle with the name: HonkyTonk 🙂
You can always submit early with the paper airplane icon. And, as promised, here are those cheats:
3. Barn. 4. Ranch (it’s backwards) 5. Huge House. 8. Sweet Tea. 10. Wood Fence. 13. Southerners call them “crik”s. 15. Rolling hills. 16. Fields. 19. Vegetables. Last: Fishing.
Thanks for following along and I hope to see you tomorrow!