I’ve got something sweet for ya, today! Yes, it’s along the lines of cookies and cakes and pies 😋
A Baking 101 puzzle! And some cheats to go along with it. Grab a glass of the beverage of your choice, and let’s delve into the delicious world of cakes and pastries.
First up for an extra hint is clue #3. It is ground up to be powder-like.
5. What do chickens lay?
7. It is not baking powder, but it is an ingredient of it.
8. It is a very thin liquid and dark, dark brown.
9. Blueberry, raspberry,…
12. A whole lot of recipes say “…and 1/4 cup of chopped ____, if you choose.”
13. You’d be close with a guess of “jelly”.
And there’s the end! We only had thirteen words today. Come back tomorrow for another puzzle to solve 🙂
3. flour. 5. eggs. 7. baking soda. 8. vanilla. 9. berries. 12. nuts. 13. jam
Thanks for following along, folks! Submit today’s puzzle, and use the word “Master Chef” to remain anonymous 🙂