God began the world with prophecy. He told us his story and has wound it into history since the very beginning. Including by fulfilling thousands of prophecies throughout time, and even in the last few years…
I wrote an article on the Berisheet Prophecy about two years ago which was interesting, for sure, and this prophecy lines up squarely with it, but also gives a little meat for the appetite of those who want to see the proof.
In both the Berisheet Prophecy and the Seven Millenia Plan Or 7,000-Year Plan (which Jewish Rabbis have taught for thousands of years), human history is given 7,000 years to run and complete.
It doesn’t take good eye sight to see that our world is crumbling. Sure, of course it is, but I’m going to point at a few things that will tell you why the world is showing these birth pains, and what they mean.
Let’s just get started, there’s no need to drag our feet.
Infallibly, prophecies written thousands of years ago, in the bible, have come true. And exactly on time when it says they’ll happen. Down to the positions of stars, the moon, signs among the environment etc.
Among the prophecies that have been fulfilled are Israel’s captivity and freedom. Currently, Israel is a nation, but it will fall again right before Christ’s return.
In Matthew, Jesus says to his disciples, “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.” –Matthew 24:32-34
But, obviously, those who were in Jesus time are long gone. Here’s where a lot of people get stumped, like, okay, well, he was wrong then. Not so. He meant the generation of people who saw the signs would not pass away.
Psalm 90:10 reads, “The days of our lives are seventy years and if by strength, then eighty.”
Now, the prophecy that Jesus was telling them about, before he mentioned the generation that would never pass, he was talking about Israel’s destruction and then the abomination of desolation. The generation that saw the sign of the very end. Which has to happen 80 years, at the most, after Israel’s rebuilding–this generation doesn’t pass away.
Israel became a nation in 1948, so it has been 74 years (75, this May, when they celebrate their 75th anniversary as a nation). Which means we are nearing the end of this generation. Giving him about a year left to return (factoring in the seven years after the rapture–which could happen any minute–before the abomination that stands in the temple). That puts us at 81 years if we exhaust this year. This directly agrees with the Berisheet Prophecy, predicting 2024 to be the very last year before the window closes.
We are at the end of 6,000 years. You might say, okay, then we have 1,000 years left. No. Because Christ returns at the rapture, the tribulation happens and then he reigns on earth for a thousand years before the completion of the 7,000 years in 7034. (This is explained in detail by the Berisheet Prophecy.)
The other way you can see this is God’s easter egg that he ‘told the end from the beginning’ (Isaiah 46:8-10). And this is that each of the millennia have followed the themes of the seven days of creation. In six days, he created the world in six days, and on the seventh, he rested. Here are the parallels between creation and his constant creation of history:
- On the first day of creation, God separated light from darkness. And, in the first millenia, Adam and Eve sinned and were separated from God’s presence. God had told him “Surely, on the day you eat of the fruit, you shall die.” And Adam died at 930 years old–he didn’t let him live 1,000 years, because that was the day he ate the fruit. He died on the day he ate the fruit, according to God’s 1,000-year days.
2. On the second day, the water of land and sky was separated.
and in the second millennium, God opened the floodgates and used the waters above and below for judgement (which is a second of many parallels of the end times themselves) and then re-separated them.
3. On the third day of creation in Genesis, plants which bore seed were placed on the earth. And in the third millennium, God made a promise to Abraham that his seed would give birth to nations and they would be blessed through him.
4. On the fourth day, the sun, moon, and stars were created (the “lights of heaven” as they were called). And in the fourth millennium, Prophets were given as light to Israel, and then Jesus came to the earth as the light of the world to save us out of darkness.
5. On the fifth day, living creatures were made, in the fifth millennia is when Jesus died, and those who receive his redemption become new creatures in him, when he places his holy spirit within the believer.
6. On the sixth day, humankind was created and told to multiply and subdue the earth. In this millennium, this has occurred–mankind has filled the whole earth and taken it over.
7. On the seventh day, God rested. He commanded mankind to rest the same way. And, in the 7,000th year, Jesus will return to give rest to believers, to rule over the earth in peace and restore it, once again, for 1,000 years before the “new Jerusalem”. Which is the new Heaven, where we will reside forever and ever.
To add to this, both Matthew’s gospel and Luke’s gospel writes out the genealogy of Christ, beginning from Adam. Theologians know that there were 4,000 years spanned across this genealogy. Placing Christ to be born exactly when he was supposed to, at the end of the 4th millennium (around 4 B.C.), to then make his sacrifice in the 5th millennium, in ~32 A.D. (Give or take 4 years, because of Gregorian calendar. The Berisheet Prophecy deals directly with this issue, and the timeline can be proven either way, regardless of the Gregorian calendar 4-year issue).
Since Christ, it has been 2,000 years. Just about 2,000 years, which places us at the crux, right before 7,000 years. The end is upon us! For believers, this gives us great hope.
There are so many incredible prophecies to look into, concerning blood moons throughout history marking important events on God’s calendar concerning Israel and predictions of his return, as well as a deep dive into God’s seasons through the events he established in Israel, along with so many other interesting and hard-fact proof evidence of each of these events.
You can take a look at all of this via the Tipping Point Show hosted by Jimmy Evans, and Marking the End Times by Dr. Mark Hitchcock.
The notes I’ve provided today were a small portion of one topic covered in the Tipping Point Show that was posted on January 11 of this year.
It is subscriber content, but check out their full website here, for free articles that are equally as interesting, and consider getting the subscription, it is $7/week and it will be a very encouraging and informational investment.
I receive posts a couple times a week from them, so they are very active, they touch on current events that correlate with prophecies, as well as taking deep dives into the fulfillment of every past prophecy.
Incredibly interesting, check it out. I hope my tiny little article has had the impact that the message had for me, and I will see you all soon 🙂
All my fellow brothers and sisters, let’s pray that our Lord returns soon! I don’t know about you, but I am extremely excited and I feel great peace knowing we will see him soon, and receiving these updates that strengthen me and my understanding.
Also, here is that link to the article about the Berisheet Prophecy, again in case you were curious to take a look!