Hi there! So you’ve got a question begging to be answered, eh? You’ve come to the right place for some friendly advice.
Please note, I am not a professional and cannot answer things like: “How do I know if I am having a heart attack” Please seek proper help for dire situations. I do not replace medical professionals or a therapist.
- You can write your note in a classic letter or email style.
- No vulgarity or cussing.
- Refrain from using names in your letter.
- Questions directed toward professionals should be directed toward professionals, not me. 😜
- If you want to, you can creatively name yourself, e.g.: “Regards, Dazed and Confused” I will give my own creative name if you don’t sign it with your own. But I promise I won’t ever use your real name.
- All or part of your letter will be featured in the answer post.
- Keep an eye out for the chance that your question will be featured!
- This part of the blog will soon become premium content, so read up on sneak peaks!
Now that you’ve got the lowdown, ask away!