Hi there! So you’ve got a question begging to be answered, eh? You’ve come to the right place for some friendly advice.
Please note, I am not a professional and cannot answer things like: “How do I know if I am having a heart attack” Please seek proper help for dire situations. I do not replace medical professionals or a therapist.
- You can write your note in a classic letter or email style.
- No vulgarity or cussing.
- Refrain from using names in your letter.
- Questions directed toward professionals should be directed toward professionals, not me. 😜
- If you want to, you can creatively name yourself, e.g.: “Regards, Dazed and Confused” I will give my own creative name if you don’t sign it with your own. But I promise I won’t ever use your real name.
- All or part of your letter will be featured in the answer post.
- Keep an eye out for the chance that your question will be featured!
- This part of the blog will soon become premium content, so read up on sneak peaks!
Now that you’ve got the lowdown, ask away!
Or, ask your question in this form to keep your email private (include your email and ask dear ether to respond directly to you, if you would like a reply/don’t want your question and answer posted):